Is This You?
If you’re a small to midsized business in Alameda County, Peninsula, or the East Bay and you want your technology to help you instead of being a hinder, then we are here to help!
Our clients typically have 10-125 Workstations (up to 250), along with Smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc, and rely on their network, internet, and computers for daily operations. Most of our clients have 2-4 specialized business applications that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software working properly. They are in a broad variety of industries and are located in Oakland, San Francisco, Emeryville, Berkeley, Alameda, San Leandro, Hayward, Union City, San Lorenzo, Walnut Creek, Concord, Richmond, Lafayette, Danville, San Ramon, and Dublin/Pleasanton.
Partner with Tech+ if:
- You want to focus on running your business, not the technology
- Your current system is causing you problems
- You need better reliability and security for your network
- You want a faster, stronger signal, extended range Wi-Fi
- Downtime costs you money
- You need to be certain all your data is backed up, always.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely
- You want your employees to be able to do their jobs, not waste time on computer problems
- You believe paying to prevent problems is more efficient that paying to fix problems
- You’re looking for a fixed monthly bill as opposed to unannounced expenditures
- You’re looking to expand your business, and need technology to do so
Get Your IT Scorecard
See how your business compares to industry best practices and other Bay Area small businesses. Our IT Strategy Consultants will evaluate your IT Security, Business Continuity, IT Readiness, and more. Use your IT Scorecard to help create an IT Solutions Roadmap.